What to bring

Please remember to bring the following:

  • Last years tax return
  • W-2 forms
  • 1099 from pensions, IRA distribution, bank interest, stock dividends
  • Self employment income and expenses (Kindly provide totals)
  • W-2 G from any gambling winnings
  • 1099 from any stock transactions (Kindly provide totals)
  • Social Security Statements
  • 1098 Mortgage Statements (Condo/co-op owners will receive one from the bank and another from the board)
  • Social Security number and D.O.B for any new dependents
  • Child Care Provider Information (Name, Address, SS# & EIN#, amount paid)
  • Traditional or Roth IRA contributions
  • Student loan interest paid
  • Qualified college Tuition Paid for each student
  • Estimated payments made for Federal and State.
  • Rental Income and expenses (Kindly provide totals)
  • Unemployment statements
  • Schedule K-1 from Partnership, S-Corp. (Should be complete by January 31)

Should you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Click here to use our contact form.